- Intensive media broadcast on both days by top TV channels.
- Exclusive Radio announcements pre and post event.
- Exclusive Awards and certificates for astounding women leaders.
20 Sponsors & Exhibitors
14 Knowledge Based Case Study Presentations
Buyer and Seller Meet
Highly Interactive Panel Discussions
- Drive your message to one of the largest global female gathering.
- Connect and network with renowned women leaders from around the globe.
- Deliver your marketing messages to a high profile and influential audience.
- Quality exposure for your organization in the regional and international media and press.
- Increase your brand visibility and expand your customer base.
This forum will be bringing Top Women Leaders and Industry Experts to share their experiences, lessons learned and gain an understanding of developing an ecosystem that will help in empowering and mentoring the women leaders of the future.
Hear from over 30+ visionary speakers and gain a unique market insight from the leading industry experts. Our Conference agenda features the most comprehensive speaker line-up around.
Take advantage of our extensive networking programs to meet senior women leaders and business professionals. You will meet the business leaders and key decision makers from all major sectors and industries who aspire to be at the Women leaders tomorrow.
The "How To" Strategy
The Women In Leadership Summit has as many high profile participants and speakers who will be covering topic's in as much detail. The event is highly recommended for global women leaders to present their “how-to” strategy and be a part of the change for a brighter tomorrow.
Pre - Qualified Audiences
With a qualified invitation only policy on attendance, you can ensure you are in the right company. 3rd Edition Women in leadership summit brings together the most senior executives and women leaders from across the Middle East.
Engage with all of the leading players showcasing their products, services, solutions in our interactive exhibition.
Who you will meet?
Government Officials /Ministries
Founders/ Directors/Vice Presidents
Public Relations Executives
Women leaders from across businesses Spectrum
Directors of Institute
Aspiring women leaders
- Meet and interact with the "Who's Who" of the industry
- Learn about latest developments, insights, challenges and opportunities impacting this industry
- Discover new products ,solutions and services offerings
- Hear from the Top Women Leaders and Industry Experts from across the Middle East.
Dr. Samira Omar Asem
Director General and Principal Research Scientist
Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research
Legal Advice Middle East
Founder and owner
Founder and Executive Chairman
Institute for Women’s Studies in the Arab World (IWSAW)
Founder & CEO
Global Tech Women
Acorn Strategy Limited UAE
Founder & CEO
Chaitali Banerjee Roy
Women of Kuwait Turning Tides
Chief Operations Officer
The Bridge Co
Dr. Reem Osman
Chief Executive Officerr
Saudi German Hospital – UAE